The Norm

Tagged under
Brooklyn

A restaurant inside the Brooklyn Museum, located in the original Beaux-Arts building, designed by McKim, Mead and White in 1895.

 

In collaboration with Anda Andrei we created a space carved out in the unseen operating core of the museum, with tables, communal seating and a bar nested between stored paintings and shipping crates.

 

 © Photos by Luca Pioltelli